Blackvue DR750-2CH-LTE 4G Dual-channel Full HD Wifi Cloud Built-in GPS Car DVR Recorder Camera Dashcam
Blackvue DR750-2CH-LTE 4G 双项全高清内置GPS无线上网云端连接汽车行车记录器
Built-in 4G LTE and Wi-Fi
Easy Cloud connectivity with built-in Nano SIM card reader*.
(*) Parking Mode Kit or Battery is required. （optional add-on)
DUAL-CHANNEL LTE CLOUD DASHCAM
- Built-in 4G LTE connectivity makes connecting to the Cloud hassle-free.
- Dual Full HD 1080p cameras (front 60 / rear 30 frames per second) provide fluid videos of the front and back of your car at a wide 139° view angle.
- Sony STARVIS™ imaging sensors—a benchmark in video clarity under low light—equip both front and rear cameras, so whether you are driving or parked, crucial details are captured perfectly.
STARVIS is a trademark of Sony Corporation.
LTE, WI-FI AND GPS ALL BUILT-IN
GPS ADDS LOCATION AND SPEED DATA TO YOUR VIDEOS
- Speed: speed data will be overlaid in the video (can be turned off in the settings).
- You can set speed display in Kilometers per hour (Km/h) or Miles per hour (Mph).
- Location: visualize your vehicle’s location in the BlackVue App or Viewer’s Map.
CONNECT TO YOUR DASHCAM OVER WI-FI OR THE CLOUD
- Wi-Fi lets you connect to your BlackVue with a smartphone or tablet.
- LTE gives you access to your BlackVue over the Cloud from anywhere, anytim
BUILT-IN SPEAKER, IMPACT SENSOR AND MOTION DETECTION
- Speaker: your dashcam tells you when it turns on, shuts down or detects errors.
- Accelerometer: detects impacts to trigger Event recording. Enables Parking Mode* when stationary for 5 minutes.
- Motion detection: while in Parking Mode, your dashcam can record videos as movement is detected by either the front or interior camera.
- Video filters (N,E,P,M): display the types of videos you need in the BlackVue App and Viewer. The filters are Normal, Event (Impact), Parking motion, Manual Event.
(*) Parking Mode Kit or Battery is required. （optional add-on)
MULTIFUNCTION BUTTON AND CUSTOMIZABLE PROXIMITY SENSOR
- BlackVue’s stealthy design incorporates easy access to useful functions.
- Proximity sensor: toggle audio recording ON and OFF by simply waving your hand in front of it. The sensor can also be configured to trigger Manual Event videos in the settings.
- Wi-Fi button: turn Wi-Fi ON/OFF (short press), reset your Wi-Fi password (hold until voice prompt, then short press) or format the microSD card (hold until voice prompt, and then hold again). All actions are confirmed by a voice prompt.
BLACKVUE OVER THE CLOUD
- Let BlackVue watch over your car and warn you of incidents, like impacts, via Push Notifications.
- Connect to your BlackVue anytime, from anywhere in the world with BlackVue Over the Cloud.
- Play and download videos from your dashcam’s memory or the Cloud from anywhere.
- Enjoy Two-way Voice Communication with the driver from the app through the BlackVue’s integrated speaker and mic. Check the BlackVue Over the Cloud page for more information.
BlackVue automatically switches to Parking Mode to monitor your parked vehicle.
Thanks to video buffer, the few seconds leading to triggering events are also recorded. DR750S-2CH supports two Parking Mode options:
1. Region-based Motion Detection:
Motion & Impact Detection Parking Mode detects both:
Motions recorded by the image sensor (marked “P” in the file list).
Impacts detected by the accelerometer/G-sensor (marked “E” in the file list).
Choose detection regions to reduce the risk of triggering unwanted motion recordings due to trees swaying in the wind, far-away moving objects, etc.
2. Time lapse + Buffered Events
Continuously records at 1FPS (one frame per second). Videos are played back at 30FPS.
1-minute Time lapse Parking Mode video = 30 minutes real time coverage.
Cover a period of more than 54 hours on a 32GB microSD card front and rear at the highest (Extreme) quality setting.
When an impact is detected, the dashcam creates a buffered Event video.
INTELLIGENT PARKING MODE MONITORING
with the Power Magic accessories. (Optional add-on)
Did you know BlackVue dashboard cameras can also monitor your car when you are away?
It is a very useful feature to have if you are worried about hit-and-runs or vandalism on your parked vehicle.
All BlackVue dashcams feature Parking Mode monitoring.
How does the dashcam record in Parking Mode?
In Parking Mode, your BlackVue is active all the time but does not write to the memory card, unless:
Movement is detected by the front or rear camera (sensitivity can be adjusted or turned off). In this case, it creates a one-minute Parking video recording that starts a few seconds before the trigger*.
An impact or vibration is picked up by the dashcam’s accelerometer (sensitivity can be adjusted). In this case, it creates a one-minute Event video recording that starts a few seconds before the trigger*.
*The BlackVue constantly keeps the last few seconds of video in its buffer memory so as to catch the actions that led to the trigger.
Plug and play installation
With Power Magic EZ, installation requires no technical knowledge whatsoever. Plug one end into the DC In socket of your dashcam and the other end into the OBD port of your car, and that’s it.
Protect your car’s battery in Parking Mode
Power Magic EZ lets you set a timer cut-off and voltage cut-off. Whichever cut-off is reached will stop Parking Mode in order to preserve your car’s battery.
Activate or deactivate Parking Mode monitoring
With the Parking Mode Switch, you can deactivate Parking Mode recording only—for when you park somewhere safe—and the dashcam will still record automatically when you drive.
Power your dash cam. Protect your vehicle’s battery.
Power Magic Pro is the hardwiring kit by BlackVue. It powers your dashcam and protects your vehicle’s battery.
Simply hardwiring your dashcam without Power Magic Pro would risk depleting your vehicle’s battery with long Parking Mode sessions.
With Power Magic Pro, your dashcam is powered as long as your battery maintains sufficient voltage to start your vehicle. When voltage drops below cutoff value or the timer expires, Power Magic Pro stops powering your dashcam to preserve your vehicle’s battery.
For professional installation
For users who are not afraid to work with the fuse panel of their vehicle, the Power Magic Pro is a great accessory that enables Parking Mode with a lot of control. With a bit of planning, Power Magic Pro allows for a very stealthy installation, with no visible cable.
Power Magic Pro allows you to:
- Set a timer from 6 hours to infinite.
- Set a voltage cutoff value (12V by default): as soon as the vehicle’s battery reaches that voltage, Power Magic Pro will stop powering the dashcam, in order to prevent battery discharge.
- Turn Parking Mode ON/OFF: with the switch OFF, the Power Magic Pro will power your BlackVue dashcam only when the vehicle’s ignition is on.
High capacity for extended Parking Mode sessions
Capacity: 6000mAh / 12.8V / 76.8Wh. On a full charge, Power Magic Ultra Battery can power a single dashcam for over 28 hours or a dual-channel dashcam for over 20 hours in Parking Mode.
Full aluminum casing
The Power Magic Ultra Battery is kept ultra compact thanks to its aluminum casing optimizing heat dissipation.
Simple or hardwired installation
The Power Magic Ultra Battery can be plugged into your vehicle’s cigarette lighter socket or hardwired via the vehicle’s fuse panel.
Cigarette lighter socket installation (5A): the Ultra Battery charges itself fully in less than 80 minutes.
Hardwired installation for rapid charging (9A): the Ultra Battery charges itself in under 40 minutes.
Free BlackVue Battery manager app
The status of the Ultra Battery can be checked via the BlackVue Battery app (iOS/Android). See at a glance available capacity, time to full charge (when charging), expected time available (when powering the dashcam) and change settings.
Double capacity with Expansion Battery
More than double the Power Magic Ultra Battery capacity with Power Magic Expansion Battery (6600mAh). You can connect multiple Expansion Batteries in sequence (daisy-chain) to the Power Magic Ultra Battery.
- Front Camera
- Rear Camera
- Rear camera connection cable (6m / 19.68ft)
- Blackvue microSD card
- Power cord
- microSD card reader
- Quick start guide
- Cable clips (8EA)
- Spare mount sticky pads
- Pry tool
- SIM eject tool